scriptingsoulscriptingsoul

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Minecraft Tower Defence Minecraft Tower Defence

What?!

This game won't work for me...

When I start digging to the house, it tells me that I survived 0 waves and if I wait a bit longer, it'll bring me to a cobblestone map then the dialog shows up again. If I wait more, it'll bring me to a nether-like map with a portal. Buggy game, but I'm sure it's good by the reviews.

AmazingAdam4 responds:

Appears when you play its playing through the game automatically.. Try refreshing or using a different web browser.

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

OH MY GOD

WHY ELECTRIC RAILS, WHY?!

Canoniac Launcher Canoniac Launcher

Good

Kept me going for an hour, which was when I had unlocked everything but the locked items. -2 because you don't exclude items from a game and not let the user use his save cache on the FunBun website. Otherwise, fair game.

Cat Hair Salon Cat Hair Salon

Cute!

Love it, but you need to expand the options and make it less repetitious. For example, upgrades and such. Overall, it's nice.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

LOL

I thought the circle coming out of the coinbox was the ultimate coin, but it was better.

NYAAAAN CAAT

Skincraft Skincraft

It's great, but...

I was sad to "share" my skin with others because I was afraid of identity theft (of course, not real identity theft--just skin) because I had to download it on another computer. Now, my skin (the black-white one with the question mark) has 16+ views and I'm afraid somebody downloaded it other than me.

Fukushima Meltdown Fukushima Meltdown

Amazing.

This is golden. A mix of stress, action, and coordination. The rough sound was to stimulate you, and the alarms definitely stressed me out, but the art is beautiful. I also like the message from the beginning and from the end. (when you lose)

Psychedelic Food Chain Psychedelic Food Chain

It's nice.

Often, "food chain" games often get tedious and repetitive. I like the taste of music, and the seizure-like lights included. The only problem I had was the repetition and sensitivity of my eyes to the lights. Overall, it's a good game.

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

Ooh! Ooh! I got it!

After re-observing the text style used on the start menu and the "Dead Space" in "Space Invaders", it's a joke about the game "Dead Space".

endeavor endeavor

Awww...

Is it possible to win the game even though you had gotten 11 gems, all of the items, and the fruit of youth?

I can't get through because the sword leads me to a bad ending. ;_;

Zillix responds:

You have to start a new game for each ending.
Don't worry, it can still be fun! They each require different playstyles, and it goes much quicker the second or third time around.